Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Grand Opening Announced



It's Official- Our grand opening is Tuesday September 7. With the ribbon cutting ceremony on September 9! The store has been very busy the last few days I've gone in. Lots of booths are up. Some are SUPER CUTE! I'm always blown away at people's creativity and cleverness.

I spent today adding tags to my stash and entering things onto spreadsheets. There's always plenty to do. The business cards have also come in. I'm very happy with them.


While you're roaming around town next week be sure to check out Dora Lou's Place- Its another booth type store, with larger booths. TALK ABOUT ADORABLE! What a cute place. I'm so excited to see downtown getting spruced up. The owner is also super sweet and fun to talk with.

No comments:

Post a Comment