Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Business


I'm so excited!!! After years of making various crafty things for all my friends I am finally expanding into a full fledged little business!

A new bridal boutique is opening in Altus, OK. I had the opportunity to visit this shop the other day and get a behind the scenes peak. All I have to say is I wish this shop had been here 3 years ago when I started planning my own wedding.

Opening date is set for early September. In the front portion of the store will be wedding gown and prom wear. In the back half is a new craft market. That's where I'll be!!!

Please take some time to come visit with us and check it out.

We're in the old Home Health Products location, around the corner from the square!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you, Jen! We'll be rehauling our blog in a few months and we're looking for great businesses to feature that our brides/moms would like. You give us a giveaway item, we do a big blog feature on you with links to your store. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in? I'd love to feature you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Georgie!!!

    Absolutely Alysa! I don't think I'm going to list on Etsy anymore tho (since I have an actual location), so I need to figure out a way your brides could order stuff from me... I suppose just more pictures..... this will take some thinking.

    ReplyDelete